By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level yr 1 is the definitive textbook for the hot 2015 curriculum. Written via eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a crew of experienced A-level lecturers and examiner, the booklet allows scholars not just to move their checks with flying shades, but in addition to completely have interaction with the technology of psychology. in addition to overlaying the six center themes scholars will examine, the ebook includes:
- Activities which attempt options or hypothesises, bringing thought to life.
- Key learn reviews defined and explored, displaying the foundation on which concept has developed
- Case reviews which exhibit how people’s lives are plagued by mental phenomena
- Evaluation containers which seriously appraise key ideas and theories
- Self-assessment questions which inspire scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to help the knowledge of particular principles – ideal for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of whole and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t pressured via new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy extra studying to permit scholars to advance a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete significant other site with quite a number extra assets for either scholars and academics, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating better assurance of analysis tools, in addition to key statistical innovations, the sixth variation of this well-loved textbook remains to be the best creation to psychology. obtainable but rigorous, the publication is the perfect textbook for college students taking both the AS path or 12 months 1 of the A-level.
Read Online or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Best psychological education & training books
The human skill to render that means via symbolic media corresponding to artwork, dance, tune, and speech defines, in lots of methods, the individuality of our species. One symbolic medium in particular--written expression--has aroused expanding curiosity between researchers throughout disciplines, in components as diversified because the humanities, schooling, and the social sciences since it bargains a desirable window into the tactics underlying the construction and enunciation of symbolic illustration.
Listening is obviously important to the perform of either counselling and psychotherapy. Given this, it truly is fairly remarkable how little inspiration has been given to the character of healing listening and to the cultivation and review of the therapist as listener. as an alternative, listening is a topic marginalised in either the theoretical literature on psychotherapy and within the useful education of counsellors and psychotherapists .
This ebook will supply practitioners, researchers and counsellor running shoes with the information they should impact extra efficient healing perform with a various purchasers. it's a significant other quantity to quantity 7 within the Multicultural points of Counseling series.
This useful workbook is jam-packed with info and workouts that will help you navigate own switch. regain regulate by means of growing your own North celebrity, comprehend your switch sort, and observe why the Perfection fable might be so restricting. undertake the A4 strategy of own switch administration to make sure you create lasting and optimistic swap.
Additional resources for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1
AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 by Michael Eysenck